How to Gracefully Shutdown your VPS via SolusVM?
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you will see a "Shutdown" option. Click it!
4. It will show a confirmation window. Click on "Yes".
It may take a few seconds or a minute and if the VPS is shut down, it will show a message, notifying you.
For forceful shutdown, you can click the "Power Off" option in SolusVM.
How to shutdown your VPS via the Command Line?
(This option is similar to pulling the power cord from your computer and there is a chance for loss of data.)
1. Login to your SSH Client.
2. Enter the command "poweroff" (without the quotes).
Once you execute this command, your VPS will shut down quickly.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a...
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...
The SolusVM Automatic Reinstall option does not allow you to modify or create a custom partition...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution