You can do this with both active or deactivated plugins.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Plugins" and then click on "Installed Plugins".
3. Locate the plugin you wish to forcefully update and then click on â€œEditâ€.
4. In the editor, locate the text:
Then you will only need to change it to:
Only change the version from a higher to a lower number.
5. Scroll down and click on â€œUpdate Fileâ€. Then go back to the â€œInstalled Pluginsâ€ list and you will see a text like â€œThere is a new version ofâ€¦â€ and you will only need to click on â€œUpdate nowâ€. This will update your pluginâ€™s files.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution